« Home | Next: 'Pajamas Media' Network for Elitist Bloggers only »
| Next: Yo, Adrienne... one more for Mickey? »
| Next: Finished with the Upgrade (I think) »
| Next: International Mock-Kos Day »
| Next: Same Old Shite »
| Next: FeedBlitz eMail Subscription Service »
| Next: Barbecue for Harriet Miers »
| Next: Happy Thanksgiving Canada »
| Next: WANTED: A Few Good Bloggers »
| Next: Sorry for the delay »


Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's called R E S P E C T Roger Simon

An Open Letter to Roger Simon (aka Pajamas Media):

I was recently reminded that Roger Simon is a business partner with Pajamas Media, and since Roger has written an open letter to all bloggers I thought I would reciprocate with my own.

So this is for you Roger:

My Dearest Rog. In your bid to take over the blogosphere I wish to remind you of something. You may have been tinseltown's darling of yesteryear, but in the blogosphere you are just another electron. Here you have to earn your stars, and you are only as good as your last post.

Most bloggers are an intelligent, erudite lot, and don't insult our intelligence with your commiserable propaganda.

So heed my advice. If you want respect, give some.
Top of Home Page
Click here to listen to this Podcast This inspiring podcast brought to you by the Fisk @ 6:56 PM

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Technorati Watchlist - Favorites - Explore - Other blog comments
Bookmarks add to del.icio.us add to Furl digg it add to Reddit add to YahooMyWeb add to Fark add to blinklist SlashDot this Add to Simpy Seed this at Newsvine Add to Spurl


3 Comments: 'Reach out and FISK someone'...

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous dan said...

R E S P E CT !

Sock it to me Roger.

 Edit Comment
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here. I know this has nothing to do with your site but I have a new blog that I've just started, its been up for a couple of days. I gave my blog a cool title which seems to attract visitors:

www.[edited].blogspot.com

Have you got any suggestions about stuff you would like to read about??? Take a look if you get the chance. I want my blog to be cutting edge...a good read. lol...your'll understand when you see it!

The other site I have is a work from home pc site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

Keep up the good work, I'll be back to visit + I'll be at any suggestions you have about my blog.

 Edit Comment
At 1:00 PM, Blogger FISK! said...

Yes, "anonymous" I do in fact have some recommendations.

We call comments like yours S P A M, and we don't appreciate unsolicited advertisements selling products/services that waste bandwidth and our time.

We also call blogs such as yours S P L O G S (Spam Blogs).

If you have something intelligent to add to the discussion then please by all means join in. And leaving your link after making a useful comment that is pertinent to the post is completely acceptable. But flagrant adverts are not.

I left the comment and edited your links as an example of what is NOT acceptable. So kindly make like the birds and flock off until you understand proper net etiquette.

Tweet, tweet.

BTW, I flagged your blog to the good folks at blogger who are looking for spammers like you.

Cheers!

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

If you enjoyed this post why not leave a comment, bookmark it or subscribe to our free newsletter?

More @ the daily FISK!...

Even More fun and frivolity...

Home
'Pajamas Media' Network for Elitist Bloggers only

Yo, Adrienne... one more for Mickey?

Finished with the Upgrade (I think)

International Mock-Kos Day

Same Old Shite

FeedBlitz eMail Subscription Service

Barbecue for Harriet Miers

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

WANTED: A Few Good Bloggers

Sorry for the delay

<< Thanks for dropping by! >>