« Home | Next: Finished with the Upgrade (I think) »
| Next: International Mock-Kos Day »
| Next: Same Old Shite »
| Next: FeedBlitz eMail Subscription Service »
| Next: Barbecue for Harriet Miers »
| Next: Happy Thanksgiving Canada »
| Next: WANTED: A Few Good Bloggers »
| Next: Sorry for the delay »
| Next: IT'S A WOMAN! WHAT A SURPRISE! »
| Next: A FISKING we will go »


Monday, October 17, 2005

Yo, Adrienne... one more for Mickey?

(cue the music) Sly must be delinquent in support payments keeping his ex-wives in the comfort they are accustomed to.

Apparently another comeback for Rocky is in the offing with its sixth incarnation, and quite frankly I'm all pins needles.

Stallone wrote the screenplay so we can expect more great dialogue like:

"Yo, Adrienne, it's me, Rocky...I don't know what to say, 'cause I ain't never talked to no door before, ya know...Yo, Adrienne, you know, it's Rocky again, you know. Listen, uh, I know you ain't too happy at this moment, ya know. But could ya do me a favor, ya know, I ain't got nobody to spend Thanksgiving with, ya know? So, uh, how about maybe you and I, I mean, we'll go out together and get somethin' to eat, I don't know, maybe laugh a little bit, who knows, ya know?" (Rocky 1976).

Or such other classics like ADRIENNE! Mickey cut me! (Or something along those lines).
I can't wait!

Click here to listen to this Podcast This inspiring podcast brought to you by the Fisk @ 8:37 PM

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Technorati Watchlist - Favorites - Explore - Other blog comments
Bookmarks add to del.icio.us add to Furl digg it add to Reddit add to YahooMyWeb add to Fark add to blinklist SlashDot this Add to Simpy Seed this at Newsvine Add to Spurl


3 Comments: 'Reach out and FISK someone'...

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous rocky said...

God help us all if he uses the same theme song.

 Edit Comment
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous jan said...

Heh... yo, Sly. Go away. ENOUGH ALREADY!

 Edit Comment
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous adrienne said...

It will probably be an awful movie, but no doubt our curiosity will get the better of us.

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

If you enjoyed this post why not leave a comment, bookmark it or subscribe to our free newsletter?

More @ the daily FISK!...

Even More fun and frivolity...

Home
Finished with the Upgrade (I think)

International Mock-Kos Day

Same Old Shite

FeedBlitz eMail Subscription Service

Barbecue for Harriet Miers

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

WANTED: A Few Good Bloggers

Sorry for the delay

IT'S A WOMAN! WHAT A SURPRISE!

A FISKING we will go

<< Thanks for dropping by! >>