« Home | Next: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year One and All »
| Next: I Hate Evil Landlords »
| Next: Republicans: A Brief History »
| Next: Thank You »
| Next: We Pause for Station Identification »
| Next: What Rove, Libby et al Have in Common »
| Next: Happy Halloween from the daily FISK! »
| Next: The Week that Was »
| Next: Harriet Miers Makes a Hasty Retreat »
| Next: Will Pajamas Media Wake Up Blogs? »


Saturday, December 24, 2005

First Anal 'Funniest Blog Post' Awards for 2006

I was googling for the funniest post of the year awards, and strangely enough I came up empty. The closest one I could find was this, but it is limited to only political blogs.

So the FISK thought he would get the ball rolling and make it open to everyone. Send me the links of your funniest posts for our First Annual (sorry about the freudian slip) 'Funniest Blog Post' Awards and the FISK will announce the winner in the new year.

BTW, voting for yourself is allowed as long as it's done discreetly.

Top of Page
Click here to listen to this Podcast This inspiring podcast brought to you by the Fisk @ 6:02 PM

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Technorati Watchlist - Favorites - Explore - Other blog comments
Bookmarks add to del.icio.us add to Furl digg it add to Reddit add to YahooMyWeb add to Fark add to blinklist SlashDot this Add to Simpy Seed this at Newsvine Add to Spurl


7 Comments: 'Reach out and FISK someone'...

At 5:22 AM, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2005 said...

are perverts allowed?

 Edit Comment
At 12:34 PM, Blogger FISK! said...

Of course. Otherwise how could I vote for my favorite preacher.

 Edit Comment
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous tom said...

It's hard to pick, but I think your piece "Bush Unveils New Terrorist Strategy" was pure brilliance.

 Edit Comment
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous hunter said...

I vote for the "Gone Fishin' post.

 Edit Comment
At 2:33 PM, Blogger FISK! said...

Thanks for the plug folks, but this isn't just about the FISK. Surely there's other posts out there (almost) as good as me.

 Edit Comment
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous talibanontherun said...

Sound Interesting. I'll email my vote.

 Edit Comment
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got to go with the guy that posted the Jiffy Lube post at www.mygumjob.com My wife emailed it to me and I pissed myself

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

If you enjoyed this post why not leave a comment, bookmark it or subscribe to our free newsletter?

More @ the daily FISK!...

Even More fun and frivolity...

Home
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year One and All

I Hate Evil Landlords

Republicans: A Brief History

Thank You

We Pause for Station Identification

What Rove, Libby et al Have in Common

Happy Halloween from the daily FISK!

The Week that Was

Harriet Miers Makes a Hasty Retreat

Will Pajamas Media Wake Up Blogs?

<< Thanks for dropping by! >>