« Home | Next: Is Blogging Just About Getting More Traffic? »
| Next: Improved RSS Newsfeeds »
| Next: You SUCK! Becoming an A-List Blogger »
| Next: Be an A-List Blogger: So Kiss my royal... »
| Next: Blog for Success: Just Suck Up »
| Next: Yahoo bans Allah, but Mohammad is OK »
| Next: FARK's Fatwah »
| Next: Whittington Excuses Cheney »
| Next: Cheney's Excuses are NOT Plausible »
| Next: Dick Cheney Shooting Triggers Jokes on TV »


Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sorry you haven't heard from me lately

I've been busy tweaking and doing maintenance on my blog templates. Crikey, does it ever end? I will be back to business shortly. Promise.

...tag: daily fisk
Click here to listen to this Podcast This inspiring podcast brought to you by the Fisk @ 1:11 AM

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Technorati Watchlist - Favorites - Explore - Other blog comments
Bookmarks add to del.icio.us add to Furl digg it add to Reddit add to YahooMyWeb add to Fark add to blinklist SlashDot this Add to Simpy Seed this at Newsvine Add to Spurl


3 Comments: 'Reach out and FISK someone'...

At 4:11 AM, Blogger vergelimbo said...

Fisk...you should reconsider your blog's name.[Perhaps the Monthly fisk?] C'mon...I miss the wit. I feel alone on my bloggeroid. Quit tweaking...
remember: content over form


oh yeah...go see V for Vendetta and check out www.vergelimbo.com

VL

 Edit Comment
At 6:28 PM, Blogger FISK! said...

"the Monthly fisk"

Heh, you must have been reading my mind. I agree with your critique and it's time to get back in the saddle.

Form over content... Ok, I think I got it. I'll be back real soooon... Promise.

Thanks for the comment VL, and I'll visit yer blog.

Cheers,

...the (annual) FISK!

 Edit Comment
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous jane said...

I second that emoticon. Get back in the saddle cowboy. The web isn't the same without you.

 Edit Comment

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

If you enjoyed this post why not leave a comment, bookmark it or subscribe to our free newsletter?

More @ the daily FISK!...

Even More fun and frivolity...

Home
Is Blogging Just About Getting More Traffic?

Improved RSS Newsfeeds

You SUCK! Becoming an A-List Blogger

Be an A-List Blogger: So Kiss my royal...

Blog for Success: Just Suck Up

Yahoo bans Allah, but Mohammad is OK

FARK's Fatwah

Whittington Excuses Cheney

Cheney's Excuses are NOT Plausible

Dick Cheney Shooting Triggers Jokes on TV

<< Thanks for dropping by! >>